Essence Cosmetics - Velvet Matt Lipstick

 
Hello Panda beauties, welcome to my #CHEAPFINDS beauty blog edition.
This edition is perfect for those who are on a budget but are still considering the quality of the products. (Thumbs up, you guys!)
Velvet Matt - Shade 24


So yeah, I'm finally doing this kasi I know I will fit me. I personally don't have much high end makeup. Unang una ang mahal hindi ko afford. Haha.
 
I always like a purple or dark pink lip colors. Mostly more on a lip stains. Wala lang, I just feel like it fits me more and makes me feel beautiful. Haha #sorrynotsorry.

 
Obviously, instant fave! It’s the type of color you can wear day and night. This lipstick is an awesome go-to on a daily basis too. It’s sweet and maybe tough at the same time. This shade reminds me of Koreans.  #cute #sweet #adorable

 
 
What Essence’s website says about the product:
"Longlasting love! This rich and creamy lasting lipstick is moisturizing with intense color that lasts for hours. Available in 13 beautiful, cream and matte shades."
 
What's in the label;
-The product contains 0.13oz/3.8g
-Good to use up to 24 months
-Long lasting lipstick
-Made in Italy
 
What I love about the product:
-Hydrates my lips while I'm wearing it
-Leaves a stain which I liked the most
-Longevity wise for my choice of shade
-Very cheap. (8AED)
-Easy application
-Available in the Philippines too
-Easy to find
 
What to expect about the product:
-No smell
-The shade is more darker than once applied
-No name for every shade
-No box
-No hard time removing
-Doesn't give a full matt finish
-Plastic black matte packaging
 
 
Hope you find this helpful. Thanks for reading.
❤️‍, Gem


Post a Comment

0 Comments